Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This is now on the top of your blog...

Hi
I decided that picture of Anne and Frank had been on the top of your blog long enough-
Sorry, sometimes I make executive decisions like that.
So here is some shameless self -promotion instead ;)
A horse painting I did for no good reason; other than I saw one similar to it and decided I wanted to try it-

My reclaimed wood art project that Amy says they do not have room for at the apartment
 (you saw this one right?)
And another reclaimed wood project because Debbie Gross said she wanted one- but not a horse
she requested birds or flowers
                (I kind of wish the original stain on the tabletop had been darker.)
Now you post something  ;)
Doug is working until 9:00 pm every night due to open enrollment. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the horse picture! I like the idea of using the old wood- what about a picture of like an old barn on the old wood? It would be poetic, I think

    ReplyDelete