Saturday, October 3, 2015

Waterfall dressers

The waterfall dresser that I got- even though the last one went over like a lead balloon.
I  actually gave the guy $35.  Originally, they were asking $50 (which they were never going to get). Doug thought I was nuts and should only offer $25. But I was feeling generous and


                                           I had seen people doing this on Pinterest.

And it looks like so much fun!


LOOK- I could even make a duck egg blue version.

 But chances are I will just end up doing :
this
or
this
or 
this
Here are the colors I have been using.
The first is Debbie Ackley's desk. The second is my cooler gray dresser. The 3rd is the dresser with the shiny paper drawer fronts.  The 4th is Mark's bed, the fifth is the true duck egg blue and the last is the color of the toile interior and Will's nightstand.

1 comment:

  1. Funny that the fifth one doesn't even have blue in its name if that is ue duck egg blue-so if it is gray morning, I guess if you wanted it to look gray, you could get "cloudy blue skies" or something. I love the van fronts- don't wimp out conventional, go for it!

    ReplyDelete