Saturday, May 10, 2014

I think I have figured it out

In our conversation,
I know why we have 3 levels of socializing,
And you have four-
Because any interaction, connecting, cooperating
Down here fits into 3 levels of belonging-
1 I don't know you or yours (who you belong to)
2 I know you and yours (who you belong to)
3 I am related to you and yours (who you belong to),
So we belong to the same people ( I'm one of yours)
And I guess your fourth category is,
I know you (for a particular activity or
Within a limited set of parameters, or for specific reason)
But I don't know yours (who you belong to)-
Yeah, we don't have that here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very good, I think you hit the nail on the head! We do indeed have the "I know you" (and perhaps your immediate family- but sometimes not even that) but I don't know much about who you belong to or where you come from. In fact that would be the majority of our interactions.

    ReplyDelete