Monday, February 22, 2016

Beach House Dresser

Hello.
No blue today. Are you happy?
 I was going to do blue, but could not find the blue I wanted (Mark finished my "gray morning" duck egg blue on his project...which is still not finished by the way).
I only had the pale aqua and that didn't seem right for this one;
  so I went the beachy , driftwood direction.
 Perhaps I was inspired by the news of John's moving back to the beach. Anyway the drawers are plain cream and were crying for something more special and interesting .
I like the Beach House-  am undecided about "Rules?"
I was inspired by a sign that said "Beach House- Beach Rules".
But obviously we are working with 3 drawers here.
I kinda thought it worked as a double meaning- like no stuffy rules;  but also - Beach Houses RULE.
I was also considering simple palm trees at the sides of the bottom drawer?
Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I like it- I would not do palm trees on the bottom though, maybe shells or even better small turtles!

    ReplyDelete