Sunday, February 14, 2016

What "lies" ahead

Ok, try to follow me here.
I was on MSN, and one of the articles was about 24 toys from the 90's that you should have held on to, because they are now collectors items. So, I admit it, I got hooked, I have plenty of my kids toys from the 90's still lurking about the house.
Below are the actual screen shots from the article:

Ok, so I know exactly where the flip head Power Ranger dolls are, and the Furbie is in my bathroom closet because it freaks some of the kids out,( I never could bring myself to throw it out).
So I get on Ebay, to do a little research

So this is not looking promising, but most of these are out of the package,- though pink Ranger seems to be New- Mint in Package.
Nope no $4000 here either for Trini.
Only $24.95 for Zach too

Interestingly enough no $4,000 for blue Ranger or Green Ranger either
 but they do average over $80 (3x the girls and black ranger- no kidding!)
Equality has not reached the Power Rangers!




Equality on the other hand can be found in the Furbie world- but not to the tune of $499.



1 comment:

  1. This reminds me so much of the hype around comic books about ten years ago- every comic book was supposed to be this huge investment because they were all going to go up in price in the next decade to make your kids enough to go to college on them- eh, not so much now, it doesn't work like that when everybody collects collector's items :(

    ReplyDelete