Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wedding Projects

 Hello! I hope this finds you feeling better (though I understand that there is often a protracted recovery time ).
Do you think you will continue with your consignment and thrift store rounds this week?
I ask because Alaina has a new project for you. (If you are willing.)
Instead of a guest book, Alaina and Craig have decided that they would like to have vintage (BLANK) postcards that people would fill out with words of advice and well wishes and then place in a vintage suitcase.
There are several reasons for this, but one of the main ones is if they end up travelling to Korea this is very portable  and light weight.
They were wondering if you ever see BLANK vintage postcards that are around 10 cents a piece?
Also looking for
a really cool (but pretty clean) vintage suitcase for the finished postcards ,

 and a crate or drawer for the blank cards to choose from.
I already created this sign with a old picture frame and blackboard paint.

I also made the white sign seen here - but Alaina said "it  needs more red"
They are all about the red. 
SO....

It still needs a post attached.

Debbie's birthday table. (Nothing to do with the wedding, but not uggh blue, so fair game.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie's table has alot of character, so I vote like. Joseph and I have to go towards Moyock tomorrow, so I will keep the new project in mind, and see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete