Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Catching up on Bags

I enjoyed speaking with you on the phone last night "MaeMae". 
 I know I have not been very good about getting Will's bag a day up on the blog.
 BUT on the upside,  he does still get a bag a day, and at least I have been taking pictures of them, thus it is just a matter of taking the time to get them on the Blog. I know, I know, my priorities are skewed- what are food and clean laundry when compared to Blog posting?


Above:  Camp Lazlo (2005-2008)
Clam (left) and title character- Lazlo (right)
 Pops- Regular Show  (first episode September 6, 2010)

 Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory (1996-2003) Guest artist Alaina-

 
Static Shock (2000-2004)- also Alaina's work
 
Animaniacs- Yakko, Wakko, And Dot (1993-1998)- Also Alaina  (I  found a tell in all this- fancy lettering for the "Will's Snack"- means it is most likely not my work).
 
 

Lion-O ( from the remake of   ThunderCats- 2011;  They only made 26 episodes of the remake, about 25 too many I think.)
This artwork is Genevieve's contribution.

1 comment:

  1. The Dexter and Animaniacs ones do my heart good- was Alaina a fan of Animaniacs when she was Will's age? It's nice that the bags are becoming a group tradition with all the guest collaborators.

    ReplyDelete