Monday, August 26, 2013

Pretty, and not so pretty

So, we start with the pretty-- I thought I would share Genevieve's Latin homework with you, even though she thought my photographing her homework was "weird!"  They had to make a "dictionary"- which WAS allowed to be a picture dictionary.
This is the base for the china cabinet donated by Debbie-- you MIGHT consider this to be "pretty"- until you look closer.



This is my freebie dresser- from which I stole the knobs.

Hope springs eternal- but this one may be beyond saving.

2 comments:

  1. I like the "dictionary", but how does it apply to Latin? So what are your plans for the china cabinet base? I think the dresser is a goner, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look under the pictures, the words being defined are Latin- Dormit, amicus, etc.

    ReplyDelete