Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Will's Bag for the Day

                                                      Ok, so I need some clarification.
 Do you still want to get a "Good Morning" e-mail with a picture of the bag of the day on your I-pod, or do you just want them posted here?
This is Johnny Test with his dog Dukey .
Background (for those who stopped watching cartoons around 2003)
 Dukey was genetically enhanced by Johnny's genius sisters (Mary and Susan) during a science experiment so he now has the ability to : speak English, play video games, and perform some mad Karate moves. Also, he is often the voice of reason, usually giving Johnny pretty good advice (which he desperately needs since Johnny is at heart a trouble making adrenaline junkie.  Johnny's catch phrases are  "Whoa, didn't see that coming" and  "Well, that was convenient,"- when some mistake turns out in his favor  ).
Just think Dexter's Laboratory with the all roles reversed.. (In fact it is even the father who is obsessed with cleaning the house and cooking meatloaf  while the mother is the driven workaholic).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the background, this is all new to me. I think just putting everything here works for me, then I can compare from one day to the next, and it is all in one place. Did you ever get to look up the URL I sent today for webr, and did it look at all familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did look up the URL. and yes, the John and Megan Blog looked familiar. But I did not think that it was the ZAPD app that we were hoping to use to collaborate (since you have had the ZAPD for like 2 years already). Was there another one as well?
    Anyway, I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete